Blaze (Mint) (
domintation) wrote2011-03-24 10:33 pm
[MEMORY # 7 (SIGNIFICANT NEUTRAL): Woken Prima Doll]
[In the basement of Klaus's house...]
Klaus: "Welcome back, Mint."
Mint: "It wasn't easy, but I got the earrings. I faced a lot of opposition, but no biggy."
Rue: "I got the gauntlets and the sollerets from the Ghost Temple."
Klaus: "Alright. We're ready to go. I'm going to put the gauntlets, sollerets, and earrings on Prima Doll."
Mint: "I wonder what's gonna happen ♪"
Klaus: "Whoa!"
[Prima opens its eyes.]
Klaus: "...Hellooo?"
Rue: "He's not responding."
Mint: "That's it!? Dang! All the effort just to make the stupid doll sit up."
Prima Doll: "I'm Prima Doll, not just a doll."
Mint: "AHHH!!! Gosh! You almost gave me a heart attack!"
Rue: "Wow, you can talk."
Prima Doll: "Actually, I'm not talking. I'm mimicking. I analyze the sound from your speech and produce a proper response. The responses are purely reflex and not based on any will."
Mint: "You make it sound so complicated. Basically, you try to match what we say, right?"
Prima Doll: "In short, yes. Hey, not bad, Mint."
Mint: "!!!? What did you just say!?"
Prima Doll: "Excuse me. I had a slight problem with my language selection. At times, I am unable to process the proper phrase. Just chill out, alright?"
Mint: "THAT'S IT!!!"
Rue: "Take it easy, Mint. I'm sure you can do more than talk. Can you walk?"
Prima Doll: "I am not complete, but I am equipped with auxilliary motive power. I'll now initiate motion."
Mint: "Huh?"
Rue: "Are you alright?"
Prima Doll: "I'm having problems with my motive system and stability gyro."
Mint: "Why don't you just say 'Please help me up'?"
Klaus: "So he can't walk yet. I guess we need the amulet."
Rue: "We need that special material to make it. Did you find anything about it?
Klaus: "Oh yes, about the phantomite. I read through some old books while you two were gone, and lo and behold, I found out where we can get it."
Mint: "Whoo-hoooo ♪ Way to go, Klaus ♪ So where can we get it?"
Klaus: "At Raging Mountain. Wylaf lives there. He's known for collecting priceless gems and minerals. There's a good chance he has the phantomite."
Mint: "Priceless gems ♪ Hee-Hee-Heee ♪ I'll go, I'll go ♪ I'll get the phantomite and the gems while I'm at it. I'm gonna be rich. I'm gonna be sooo rich ♪"
Klaus: "Well, if you insist. But Wylaf is a great dragon, over a thousand years old. My advice to you is don't challenge him."
Mint: "What...? Wylaf is a dragon?"
Klaus: "A very powerful dragon. Legend says he can harness the fire in the land at will."
Mint: "...Are you serious?"
Klaus: "Have you heard of Dorian's tragedy? About 200 years ago, King Dorian sent his grand army to Raging Mountain. The king was after Wylaf's treasure, but his campaign failed miserably. Wylaf unleashed a sea of flame that reduced the army into ashes instantly. After that, he attacked and crushed Dorian's castle and devoured the king."
Mint: "...That's just a fairy tale, right?"
Klaus: "No. It's real history."
Mint: "...Dang..."
Klaus: "Mint, I can't believe you're willing to go to Raging Mountain. You really are brave."
Rue: "Mint, be careful, ok?"
Klaus: "Good luck."
Mint: "F-Fine! I'll go! Geez! You guys suck!"
+ PRIMA DOLL. PRIMA PRIMA PRIMA.
+ He's a mechanical doll...also a brat...something isn't adding up!
+ She worked with Rue to get the necessary stuff for Prima's activation! Her feelings towards him at this point are neutral positive. Huuuh.
+ Klaus! She loev Klaus, he does all the boring research for her. (...she also genuinely loev Klaus.)
+ I'm gonna be rich!
+ Dragons, history, robot talk.
+ What is this feeling of being topped.
+ Apparently she is going to fight a gigantic powerful dragon named Wylaf. Well, okay. Sure.
+ She finally knows who Prima is! This is super important to her for putting things together; PRIMA IS THE ONE SHE WAS URGENTLY TRYING TO SAVE WHEN SHE CHALLENGED MAYA'S TOWER.
+ This means that she thinks her endgame goal was people rather than the [Relic] and world domination! (To be fair, that's kind of how it turned out anyway.) This pushes her leanings in Aather even further towards latching onto her important people at everyone else's expense, rather than furthering her own agenda at the rest of the world's expense.
+ Punching an ancient superpowered dragon in the nose for Prima is totally a thing she did. She has no memory of it yet but she's ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN she did it. Klaus and Rue were sort of teasing about it but they actually believed she could and would challenge Wylaf.
+ She's relieved about finally knowing these things, b-but also really confused because she doesn't like Prima in this memory at all.
+ Plus 20 confusion. (Did Prima unbrat?)
+ Plus 80 tsundere.
+ Plus 80 feeling invincible.
+ Plus 100 comfort with robotic/mechanical-type living beings.
+ Plus 100 want for something shiny and pretty. Like a gem.
